Tuesday 17 July 2012

THE BEST HALO PC SERVER EVER!!!!

My name is Brian and this blog is dedicated to the gaming world. The gaming world is vast, nowadays, the majority of it being Online players. We all have one thing in common, and that common thing has been around since Tetris. If you're a true gamer then you know what that thing is. I have been playing since I was 3 years old. I will continue playing until the gaming world no longer exists or I die. One game that has made it's place in my favorites is Halo for the PC. Halo PC brought Bungie into the spotlight, changed online multiplayer gaming into something else, made it's way to the top in just days, and must have over billions of hours dedicated to the gameplay from the first release to the last copy left on a shelf somewhere in a store down at 32nd Street in Manhattan, New York.
There have been questions on Yahoo! Answers and other popular sites on whether or not Halo PC is still operating online. Well to answer all of these questions, to those fortunate enough to actually find this blog since it is quite new and is not SEO friendly as yet, Halo PC online still exists.
Under this statement is the IP address of one of the leading Halo PC servers right now:
     96.42.30.53:2306
Starburst's Unmodded Server

 If you're into rankings, then here is the link to the website that hosts the server's information:
    http://agentbureau.com/server/

All rights reserved to Blogger: Brian.
Regards to Travis and Andrei.

6 comments:

  1. dude im playin halo 3 on xbox 360, didn't even know the halo pc servers were still alive, lol. gonna hv to take out my halo and check this out. oh n my username is XxMakoxX, or what it used to be. i'll see you on this server.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Halo for pc is still alive. I'll see you on the server too, that's if it has space.

      Delete
  2. I thought Halo PC died out just like Halo 2 did, i still have halo but dont play it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what you would think if Halo 2 dies out, Halo should be long dead, but no. The difference between these two games is that one of them was created by Bungie for the PC and the other by a small Microsoft team for the PC. And yes, Halo was created by Bungie, that's why it is so amazing. Halo 2 is great on the Xbox but Microsoft did a horrible job porting it to the PC. I played it for a few days and then felt robbed... the graphics were breathtaking but the controls sucked a ton and the gameplay killed everything else, but of course this is my opinion. Everyone has their own.

      Delete
  3. I checked this server and it is good. Thank you for sharing it here. I never would've found it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes I know, that server is amazing, while you're there you should probably check out the modded version of that server and also check out 4CrazyOnes servers, they have amazing servers too, but cannot compare to the one I posted here.

      Delete