Saturday 21 July 2012

Dinky Pistol in Halo By Barry Freckleton



When all of you first opened your Halo Combat Evolved video game and put it into your xbox or played on your pc, you became to liking the pistol. The pistol in which could zoom in and take out enemies for medium or far ranges. It also became a liking to multiplayer matches. Being able to head shot people from safe distances or from hiding places. People took that pistol and modded the game in which you could one hit KO others in the head. The pistol is liked among many halo players. Then you opened the Halo 2 game and looked at the pistol and wondered, “What happened to the sweet pistol that could zoom in. Now it doesn’t even do that anymore.” Halo Combat Evolved will always have the dinky pistol in which everyone loves to use.
Note from blogger: Brian.
All rights to this article is reserved to
Article Writer and Author: Barry Freckleton.


3 comments:

  1. Yes all true. The pistol was always my fav weapon. I used to get headshots like crazy with that thing hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it will always will be. I believe they brought back I halo anniversary

      Delete
  2. Cheers to the Pistol, we will always remember you. I know I will, I'm actually using you in a multiplayer match right now! lol

    ReplyDelete